Everyone brings out their inner child over Easter. It’s the best excuse to eat a hell of a lot of chocolate and make tasty treats! Now this one is my all time favourite desserts that I’ve made and I would highly recommend trying this!
Creme Egg Rocky Road is the best Easter treat going! It is such a good recipe to do with younger family members, I made this with my little brother and he really enjoyed it, we are doing it again this year!
- 150g Unsalted butter
- 250g Dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g Milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Golden syrup
- 180g Mini marshmallows
- 150g Digestive biscuits
- 6 Creme Eggs
Let’s make this!
- Melt 150g of unsalted butter in a large pan.
- Add 250g of dark chocolate and 150g milk chocolate into the pan. Make sure this is on a low heat so there is no seperaration.
- Once all of the chocolate has melted, take the pan off heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- While that is cooling, crush your digestive biscuits into larger pieces.
- Stir these and 180g of marshmallows into the cooled down chocolate.
- Place the mixture into a lined brownie tin, making sure that it is evenly distributed.
- Cut the 6 creme eggs in half and press them firmly into the mixture, with the yolk facing upright.
- Place the rocky road in the fridge/freezer for an hour.
I hope this will be a crowd pleaser for your friends and family, because it sure was in my household!